Anti Emma W has gone Members only.
What exacly does this mean? Well, for those of you who love to watch us behind the scenes, this is no longer possible. You must be a member in order to view/post entries.
What must you do to become a member? A few things, for entrance to antiemmaw has become a lot more difficult. First of all you must join the community and wait for a moderator to accept your membership. After that you have a few days to fill out the following application. The application has to be filled out thouroughly and completely, no exceptions. If you do not fill out an application, you will be deleted and your membership terminated.
Details and other rules are listed within the community user info & the side-bar. Inform yourself of the rules and procedures before joining, please.
1. State your name and/or any nicknames that you go by:
2. You must be at least 13 to join ANTIEMMAW. How old are you?
3. Why do you dislike Emma Watson and why do you consider yourself an ANTI?
4. Concerning Emma Fans, what do you think about them: their fandom, their actions. What previous experiences have you had with them?
5. Were you ever an Emma Fan? Did you ever considered her a plausible Hermione or enjoyed her as a person? When did this change? Why?
6. How did you find this community? If referred by a member, who?
7. What aspects of ANTIEMMAW drove you to join the community?
8. All members should be somewhat active, do you plan to fulfill this responsibility?
9. What kind of attitude do you expect or hope from your MODERATORS?
10. What exactly do you believe being part of ANTIEMMAW means?
We all want to get to know you. Part of being in ANTIEMMAW is knowing your fellow anti's; so tell us a bit about yourself.
11. What are some issues that are specifically important to you? What are you feelings on these issues?
12. What kind of music do you enjoy listening to?
13. What are some of your fandoms?
14. Hobbies and/or extracurricular activities?
15. Special subject interests? ie anthropology, philosophy?
16. What are some of your favorite films? Why did you enjoy them?
17. What are some of your favorite books? Why did you enjoy them?
Remember your answers to these questions will not be judged by any of the members or moderators of this community. This is merely a way by which we can get to know you better.