1. State your name and/or any nicknames that you go by: Roxanne, Roxy
2. You must be at least 13 to join ANTIEMMAW. How old are you? 17
3. Why do you dislike Emma Watson and why do you consider yourself an ANTI? Shes stuck up. She ruined Hermione and She smirks WAAAY too much!
4. Concerning Emma Fans, what do you think about them: their fandom, their actions. What previous experiences have you had with them? Theyre free to like whomever they please, but Im also free to be judgemental. They tend to be a weird bunch of people who tend to type in slang and lots of upper and lower case letters lYk ThIs.
5. Were you ever an Emma Fan? Did you ever considered her a plausible Hermione or enjoyed her as a person? When did this change? Why? I was never a fan. I thought she did an okay Hermione in PS but she totally bunged it up in the other three movies.
6. How did you find this community? If referred by a member, who? By randomly browsing through Live Journal.
7. What aspects of ANTIEMMAW drove you to join the community? The hilarious pic spams.
8. All members should be somewhate active, do you plan to fulfill this responsability? Ill try.
9. What kind of attitude do you expect or hope from your MODERATORS? Hope they have a good sense of humour but dont take any nonsense from anyone.
10. What exacly do you believe being part of ANTIEMMAW means? It means that we, as anti-emma's, are united under one front of hating, or immensly disliking, a talentless little twerp.
We all want to get to know you. Part of being in ANTIEMMAW is knowing your fellow anti's; so tell us a bit about yourself. Not much to say. Female. Canadian. Read my Live Journal info for the other stuff.
11. What are some issues that are specifically important to you? What are you feelings on these issues? Religion. Dont talk about it until you understand it.
12. What kind of music do you enjoy listening to? The Beatles, first and foremost then all sorts of alternative rock.
13. What are some of your fandoms? Harry Potter.
14. Hobbies and/or extracurricular activities? Drawing and writting.
15. Special subject interests? ie anthropology, philosophy? Psycology
16. What are some of your favorite films? Why did you enjoy them? Moulin Rouge and Amelie Poulin. Fun fun silly willy.
17. What are some of your favorite books? Why did you enjoy them? All sorts of books. Too many to state.