1.State your name and/or any nicknames that you go by:
2. Why do you dislike Emma Watson and why do you consider yourself an ANTI?
I don’t think she can act; her eyebrows wiggle too much and she portrays Hermione as a Mary-sue character.
3. Concerning Emma Fans, what do you think about them: their fandom, their actions. What previous experiences have you had with them?
Any one I know who ‘likes’ her is jealous of her…or fancies her…I refuse. On both accounts.
4. Were you ever an Emma Fan? Did you ever considered her a plausible Hermione or enjoyed her as a person? When did this change? Why?
In the first film I thought that she wasn’t too bad for an 11 year old. But she isn’t 11 any more and she shouldn’t still suck.
5. How did you find this community? If referred by a member, who?
I was referred by loveisloud89
6. What aspects of ANTIEMMAW drove you to join the community?
Meeting all the other awesome people who share my insight!
7. All members should be somewhate active, do you plan to fulfill this responsability?
Hells yes online communities are a lovely escape from marauding schoolfriends.
8. What kind of attitude do you expect or hope from your MODERATORS?
I would hope for a friendly but fair attitude, what more can you ask from anyone?
9. What exacly do you believe being part of ANTIEMMAW means?
Being a part of a community of people who share your general interests? And of course a little area where I could vent when my Pro-Emma friends start scaring me
We all want to get to know you. Part of being in ANTIEMMAW is knowing your fellow anti's; so tell us a bit about yourself.
10. What are some issues that are specifically important to you?
Tolerance and equality!
11. What kind of music do you enjoy listening to?
I make a point of listening to everything. I have a particular soft spot for Regina Spektor,
12. What are some of your fandoms?
Harry Potter…gyeh…Ron and Hermione are in their own little fandom. Err. Heroes and stuff like that
13. Hobbies and/or extracurricular activities?
I am chief ed of my school magazine and I really love foreign films…but I haven’t found enough people in my school who’d be willing to join a foreign film club.
14. Special subject interests? ie anthropology, philosophy?
History and Art Multimedia…So anything with Communists or Photoshop.
15. What are some of your favorite films?
Fight Club, American Beauty, A very long Engagement..and many more
16. What are some of your favorite books?
Anything by Neil Gaiman, HP 1-7 (Faves have to be 4 and 7), His Dark Materials, Noughts and Crosses, Anything by Garth Nix